Global MBA from Peking University is dedicated to promoting humanitarian values. As such, applicants are welcome to apply for need-based entrance scholarships if they are:
- In financial need
- A member of a minority group
- A citizen of a developing or underdeveloped country
Students at Global MBA from Peking University will get:
- real-life consulting projects,
- top-tier company visits,
- venture strategy simulation,
- Managerial Economics
- Data Analysis and Statistical Decision-making
- Financial Accounting
- Business Chinese
- Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Academic Norms and Thesis Development
- Critical Thinking & Business Ethics
- Organizational behavior
- China in the Global Political Economy
- Strategy Management
- Business Chinese
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Venture Strategy Simulation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Round 3: February 13 2023
- Round 4: April 1, 2023
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 73 other Masters in Management Studies in China
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Peking University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Hold non-Chinese citizenship
- Hold a bachelor's degree or above
- Have relevant work experience
- Have a competitive GMAT or GRE score
- Application Form
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- English proficiency test certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of article or papers published
- Letter of guarantee
- the certified paper documents
International12786 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25572 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National12786 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25572 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
188,000 RMB for the whole program
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.