This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
Key facts about the Foreign Languages and Literatures at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University:
- Prior study in the medium of English: If you have successfully completed an assessable Senior Secondary qualification or a post-secondary/tertiary study at a recognized university from an English-speaking country you do not have to prove proficiency in English provided the qualification was:
Taught and examined in English
Completed no more than two years prior to the commencement of the program at SJTU.
The statement or certificate must be on official headed paper, and must be the original document. * English-speaking countries recognized by SJTU international graduate programs include: American Samoa, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Canada, Fiji, Gibraltar, Ghana, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, The Gambia, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), United States of America, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- The Theory and Practice of Socialism in China
- Second Foreign Language (Japanese)
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 46 other Masters in Language Studies in China
- Non-Chinese citizen.
- Good health both physically and mentally.
- Outstanding academic performance and potential.
- Bachelor's degree for master program applicants.
International3923 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3923 EUR per year during 30 months.
- RMB 28,900 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.