Human Geography from Peking University employs both quantitative and qualitative methods to explore the interactions between humans and space. Within this program, urban geography focuses on urbanization/suburbanization, urban hierarchy, urban land use, spatial structure and social geography in cities.
Students at Human Geography from Peking University will study:
- industrial location theory,
- regional development theory,
- regional innovation system,
- land development,
- industrial clusters/agglomeration,
- globalization /localization
- Industrial ecology
- Urban and regional planning,
- Land use planning,
- Strategic planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeography Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Environmental Sciences View 15 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in China
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport,
- Applicants for Master's program must have attained a bachelor's degree and students who graduated from non-Chinese universities must hold a bachelor's degree from a university accredited by the Ministry of Education of China. (Grade skipping or joining in the middle of the course is not acceptable.
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit TOEFL iBT (100 points or above) or GRE ( 315 points or above) scores or other certificate to prove their English language proficiency.
- Application Form
- Certificate of HSK
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Authorized Copy of GMAT score of 600 or above within the period of validity of 5 years.
- Two Letters of recommendation
- Statement of Intent within 2 pages
- Letter of guarantee
- the certified paper documents
International3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.