Urban and Regional Planning from Peking University offers features and trends to train high-end talents in urban and regional development, construction and management.
Students at Urban and Regional Planning from Peking University will focus on the study of urban and regional planning theories and methods, including:
- urban and regional spatial laws,
- urban and regional industrial configuration and development strategies,
- corporate location selection, and key technologies for urban and rural planning and construction.
- Urban planning,
- Urban design,
- Land use,
- Heritage study,
- Tourism planning,
- Landscape architecture,
- Human geography
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Peking University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants for Master's program must have attained a bachelor's degree and students who graduated from non-Chinese universities must hold a bachelor's degree from a university accredited by the Ministry of Education of China. (
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit TOEFL iBT (100 points or above) or GRE ( 315 points or above) scores or other certificate to prove their English language proficiency.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of article or papers published
- Letter of guarantee
- the certified paper documents
International3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 36 months.
National3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.