Urban and Regional Planning from Peking University offers features and trends to train high-end talents in urban and regional development, construction and management.
Students at Urban and Regional Planning from Peking University will focus on the study of urban and regional planning theories and methods, including:
- urban and regional spatial laws,
- urban and regional industrial configuration and development strategies,
- corporate location selection, and key technologies for urban and rural planning and construction.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Urban planning,
- Urban design,
- Land use,
- Heritage study,
- Tourism planning,
- Landscape architecture,
- Human geography
- Applicants for Master's program must have attained a bachelor's degree and students who graduated from non-Chinese universities must hold a bachelor's degree from a university accredited by the Ministry of Education of China. (
- Applicants whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit TOEFL iBT (100 points or above) or GRE ( 315 points or above) scores or other certificate to prove their English language proficiency.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of article or papers published
- Letter of guarantee
- the certified paper documents
International4257 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4257 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 33,000 per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.