- The Public Policy(School of International Relations and Public Affairs) programme is offered at the Fudan University
- China’s reform and opening-up have promoted the substantial development of the Department. The Department restarted the major of Political Science in 1980, and initiated the majors of political education and public administration in 1984 and 1988, respectively. On Nov. 21st, 2000, it changed its name to the School of International Relations and Public Affairs, which now consists of the Department of International Politics, the Department of Political Science, the Department of Public Administration and the Department of Diplomacy Studies.
- The School takes pride in its outstanding faculty. Among them there are excellent scholars renowned at home and abroad, and experienced teachers popular with students. So far, the School has 103 faculty and staff members, including 38 professors, 26 associate professors, 9 assistant professors and 30 administrative staff.
- At present, the School has two national key disciplines, one state innovative institute for philosophy and social sciences, two postdoctoral research stations, two doctoral programs for first-level disciplines, six doctoral programs for second-level disciplines, two self-established programs, seven masters programs, one professional masters program (MPA) and four undergraduate programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Public Policy View 18 other Masters in Public Policy in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, have attained a degree (Bachelor's degree for Master applicants) and meet the language requirements.
- Evidence of English language proficiency. Non-native English speaker must submit official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The program requires a minimum score of 90 on the internet-based TOEFL test or 6.5 on the IELTS test. This requirement can be waived only if the applicant received a bachelor's or postgraduate degree lasting for 2 years or above from an institution with English as official instructive language.
International10721 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10721 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 70,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.