Global Online Master of Business Administration at ESMT Berlin is one of its kind in the European market: It is set up so you can continue working full-time while gaining the knowledge and competencies to support not only your personal development but also the growth and transformation of your company. You choose add ons to the scheduled courses, adding in personalized career coaching, or to take a global module either in Berlin, or a global week international field study.
Benefits for your career
- Share your experience with a global peer-group of managers and gain from their collective experience and insights
- Grow academically and professionally while maintaining your work-life balance
- Decide when you take which modules (subject to availability), and take study breaks of several months or a year – adapting to your individual needs
- Apply new skills immediately through unique course assignments and integrated project structure
- Cross-cultural competencies via online collaboration with diverse participants
- Build a strong network and connections across industries through your study peers and faculty
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This fully online study program is delivered on the world's most innovative virtual learning platform by ESMT's world class faculty.
- ESMT’s membership in the Future of Management Education (FOME) alliance guarantees your access to the world’s most innovative online learning environment.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- September intake deadlines June 1 - Early-bird tuition deadline
- May intake deadlines January 10 - Early-bird tuition deadline
- The admissions process for our Global Online MBA operates on a rolling basis. Places are limited, and an early application is strongly recommended.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 13 other Masters in International Business in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Three years of postgraduate professional experience
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline
- GMAT/GRE scores or ESMT’s admissions test are all optional, but strongly recommended for non-quant/non-business undergraduates, and may be requested by the Admissions Committee.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
If you submit your full application by the early-bird deadline you are eligible for a tuition reduction of €2,000.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.