- The Communication programme is a Double-degree program with the first year in London School of Economics and second year in Fudan University.
- The Journalism School of Fudan University was founded in 1988. Its precursor, the Department of Journalism, Fudan University, was founded in 1929 as the first educational establishment in China to commit to journalism education. As the only journalism school in China that offers four levels of education in the discipline - undergraduate, graduate, PhD and post-PhD - Fudan J-school is a proud ‘Cradle for Chinese Journalists’ and a nationwide leader in journalism and communication research.
- The second year of the program within School of Journalism, Fudan University is committed to the study for Fudan University Degree of Communication, specialization in Global Media and Communications for Fudan-LSE and Communication and Media for Fudan-Sciences Po respectively. It makes full use of the specialties of Fudan University in journalism and its close links to Shanghai’s media industry to help students gain expertise in Chinese media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work Journalism Media Studies & Mass Media View 7 other Masters in Social Work in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, have attained a degree (Bachelor's degree for Master applicants) and meet the language requirements.
- Evidence of English language proficiency. Non-native English speaker must submit official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The program requires a minimum score of 90 on the internet-based TOEFL test or 6.5 on the IELTS test. This requirement can be waived only if the applicant received a bachelor's or postgraduate degree lasting for 2 years or above from an institution with English as official instructive language.
International12253 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12253 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 80,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.