- IGPP provides master’s and doctoral degree programs. Master’s degree programs include Public Policy (Institute for Global Public Policy), Global Social Policy, Global Environmental Policy, Technology and Innovation, International Development, Global Health, and Public Administration (IMPA). PhD programs include Public Policy and Public Administration. Many of these programs are double degree programs between Fudan University and world-renowned universities. They are offered in English and admit both Chinese and international students. In 2018 and 2019, the Fudan-LSE “Global Political Economy” double master’s degree program and Fudan-LSE “Global Social Policy” double master’s degree program were launched respectively.
- The Institute at the Fudan University focuses on developing professionals for international organizations and global governance. The “Global Political Economy” program has been selected as one of the first “International Organization Reserve Talents Training Projects” by the China Scholarship Council.
- Global Political Economy
- Global Social Policy
- Global Environmental Policy
- Technology and Innovation
- International Development
- Global Health
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Fudan University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit online application and pay application fee online
- Photocopy of valid passport identification page.
- Diploma of the highest degree conferred or proof of impending graduation (for applicants in their final year of study).
- Transcripts of the highest degree conferred
- Two recommendation letters
- Personal statement
- Language certificate and score report (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
- Proof of No Criminal Record in Chinese or English
- Proof of Financial Capacity or the Statement of Financial Support for International Students of Fudan University
- Applicants who apply for the scholarships have to upload Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
International14751 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14751 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 100,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.