- The Chinese Philology programme is offered at the Fudan University.
- The China Institute is a leading think tank and research institution in China with the mission to promote both academic and policy-oriented research on the rise of China, its causes, its model of development, its ideas and narratives as well as comparative studies in these areas.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages View 45 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, have attained a degree (Bachelor's degree for Master applicants) and meet the language requirements.
- Evidence of English language proficiency. Non-native English speaker must submit official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The program requires a minimum score of 90 on the internet-based TOEFL test or 6.5 on the IELTS test. This requirement can be waived only if the applicant received a bachelor's or postgraduate degree lasting for 2 years or above from an institution with English as official instructive language.
International7658 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7658 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 50,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.