- The Civil and Commercial Law programme is offered at the Fudan University.
- You will need to attend an online interview through Skype or WeChat with the teacher before the result for your application was released.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law View 13 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, have attained a degree (Bachelor's degree for Master applicants) and meet the language requirements.
- Evidence of English language proficiency. Non-native English speaker must submit official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The program requires a minimum score of 90 on the internet-based TOEFL test or 6.5 on the IELTS test. This requirement can be waived only if the applicant received a bachelor's or postgraduate degree lasting for 2 years or above from an institution with English as official instructive language.
International12250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 80,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.