- The International Politics(Europe and Asia in Global Affairs(Sciences Po)) programme is offered at the Fudan University.
- With concerted endeavors delivered to build up a multidisciplinary, cross-domain academic group and construct a broader platform for international studies, the community has further promoted the closer interactions with the national diplomatic decision-making circles. To date, the institute has evolved into the “Key Cooperation Institute for Policy Studies”(2019-2021) granted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China. Among the affiliated research sectors, the Center for American Studies has blossomed out into one of the “Key Research Institutes of Humanities and Social Sciences” at universities nationwide as well as the Institute for China-U.S. People-to-People Exchange Studies granted by the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China.
- The Center for Russian and Central Asian Studies has been entitled the Institute for China-Russia People-to-People Exchange Studies by the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China. In addition, the Center for Asia-Pacific Cooperation and Governance, initially founded and affiliated to the institute, has been cited as one of the University Think-Tanks and Innovative Research Bases for Social Sciences in Shangha
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 45 other Masters in International Relations in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport, be in good health, have attained a degree (Bachelor's degree for Master applicants) and meet the language requirements.
- Evidence of English language proficiency. Non-native English speaker must submit official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The program requires a minimum score of 90 on the internet-based TOEFL test or 6.5 on the IELTS test. This requirement can be waived only if the applicant received a bachelor's or postgraduate degree lasting for 2 years or above from an institution with English as official instructive language.
International7661 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7661 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 50,000 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.