The International Construction and Project Management (ICPM) program at Tsinghua University aims to broaden and deepen students' knowledge of contemporary issues in the leadership, strategic management, and delivery of international projects to provide value to stakeholders and society as a whole. The unique characteristic of this program is to expose students to a new way of thinking, and to create awareness of how Chinese organisations operate, manage, and delivery projects in the fast-changing world. The program is practice-oriented.
Students will be taught to think creatively, to be innovative with new ideas, and to use tools and techniques for effective management of projects. Students will be taught about problem solving, leadership, and the exploitation of technology. This is a unique opportunity to embrace Chinese culture and thinking and to engage in the world of international construction.
Graduates of ICPM usually purse careers as consultants, project managers, analyst, researchers, and so forth. More detail please view our page of “Career Guidance”.
- Global Construction Engineering and Management Practices
- Frontier in International Construction
- Corporate and Project Finance
- Real Estate Market
- Legal and Contractual Issues
- Project Delivery
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 3 other Masters in Construction Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
- Master's degree program applicants should have a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree to a Bachelor's degree (or above) in China. Doctoral degree program applicants should have a Master's degree or an equivalent degree to a Master's degree (or above) in China.
- Applicants should be in good health and of good character, be well-behaved and be willing to abide by China's laws and regulations, as well as Tsinghua's rules.
- Qualified English proficiency. The program will be delivered in English. Applicants should have ability in conversational and technical English. Related language proof has to be provided
International22671 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22671 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 158,000 RMB per full programme
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.