Enhance your career prospects in the public health sector with this Public Health and Health Promotion online master’s from Brunel University London.
Build an in-depth understanding of health policies, sociological implications, and global health concerns, and gain the skills required to address contemporary health issues affecting local governments, health education, the voluntary sector, and more.
Graduates of this online master’s programme can go on to work in a wide range of rewarding and challenging roles in public health and health promotion. A few examples of the careers graduates may choose to explore are:
- Chief Medical Officer
- Environmental Scientist
- Biosecurity Specialist
- Public Health Manager
- Child Health Specialist
- Health Promotion Specialist
- Health Informatics Specialist
- Global Public Health
- Health Economics
- Health Promotion
- Health Policy, Politics and Social Justice
- Research Methods
- Health and Society
- Implementing Change in Public Health and Health Promotion
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 277 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally-recognised qualification in a subject such as health promotion, public health, allied health, health-related studies, social sciences, biosciences, sport science, and environmental health.
International9525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9525 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9525 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.