The Advanced Manufacturing Systems course from Brunel University London, which takes place fully online, has been designed to address the challenges of modern manufacturing and enterprise systems. You’ll learn the latest techniques in manufacturing and systems engineering and work on real issues and problems given by our industrial partners.
The in-depth knowledge and advanced skills acquired through this Industry 4.0 oriented programme will prepare you for various career positions in the manufacturing industry, research organisations, and universities. Our close project links with industry will further enhance your employability.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse content
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
- Advanced Measurement Systems and Data Analysis
- Automation and Robotics
- Quality Management & Reliability
- Global Manufacturing Enterprise Business Development
- Logistics and Global Supply Chain Management
- Research Methods for Engineering Projects
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 104 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally-recognised qualification in an engineering, science or technology subject.
- BrunELT: 60% (min 55% in all areas)
International9525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9525 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9525 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9525 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.