You will develop a systematic understanding of the Artificial Intelligence domain, and learn all the practical, leadership and research skills needed to analyse the application, regulatory and management aspects of AI in global organisational contexts.
The Artificial Intelligence Strategy programme from Brunel University London, is designed to give you hands-on opportunities to learn about the implications, applications, limitations and opportunities of Artificial Intelligence in various private, public and third sectors. You will learn how to determine when to pursue new, frontier technologies and consider options for how to implement them for wider organisational and societal benefits.
Careers and your future
The range of jobs that graduates from this programme can apply for are growing, as AI expands outside the IT/technology department and permeates every level of the organisation from the board room to AI implementation projects. Companies are recruiting people with skills to:
- Reduce social bias
- Educate executives and business users on the effective use of AI
- Build in ethical considerations, mitigate algorithmic bias and manage risk
- Develop AI strategies incorporating stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills – written, presentation, evidence-based
- Team management
- Leadership abilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Artificial Intelligence Ethics, Power and Inclusion
- Artificial Intelligence Leadership and Business Models
- Law, Policy and Governance of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Technologies for Decision Makers
- Artificial Intelligence Strategy and Transformation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Strategic Management Artificial Intelligence View 270 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification in or a related or non-related subject. Work experience is not required.
- If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, you must prove knowledge of the English language so that we can issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS). To do this, you will need an IELTS for UKVI or Trinity SELT test pass gained from a test centre approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and on the Secure English Language Testing (SELT) list. This must have been taken and passed within two years from the date the CAS is made.
International17875 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17875 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10750 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.