Along with exploring the latest technological developments in the core subjects of heat transfer, energy conversion, electrical services, lighting design and health and safety, you’ll get a solid grounding in management essentials such as business operations and strategy, finance and accounting, facilities and contract management, and people management
The Building Services Engineering Management course from Brunel University London is taught as a distance learning programme over 3 years, which enables you to carry on working while building new skills in your own time and at your own pace.
Careers and your future
Our graduates work in building services and construction-related consultancies such as Hoare Lea, Arup, BuroHappold, AECOM, Cundall, BRE, ChapmanBDSP, Atkins, WSP Group, Faber Maunsell and Hilson Moran.
Other employers include county councils within their building management and environmental departments, EDF Energy, Skanska, Trend Control Systems and Honeywell Control Systems.
You can also progress to academic research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electrical Services and Lighting Design
- Building Heat Transfer and Air Conditioning
- Acoustics, Fire, Lifts and Drainage
- Management of Facilities and Engineering Contracts
- Management of People in Engineering Activities
- Organisation of Engineering Business
- Engineering Finance and Accounting
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 8 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in Mechanical, Building Services or technology subject. Other qualifications and relevant experience will be assessed on an individual basis.
- Entry to this programme requires all students who are not nationals of the European Economic Area (EEA) and have temporary immigration permission to remain in the UK to obtain an ATAS certificate. If you are made an offer to join this course and you are not an EEA national, you will be required to obtain an ATAS certificate as a condition of your offer.
International53700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 GBP per credit during 36 months.
National53700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 895 GBP per credit during 36 months.
- £895 per 15 credit module
- £3,580 for a 60 credit dissertation
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.