Students at Public Health - Gerontology from Lakehead University will:
- possess advanced health-related education
- be capable of critical analysis
- understand health-related decision-making at the level of the individual, population, and government
- understand research
- possess knowledge exchange and dissemination strategies for individuals, populations, and government
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public and Population Health
- Social and Ecological Determinants of Health
- Health Promotion and Illness Prevention
- Environmental and Occupational Public Health
- Program Planning and Evaluation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Gerontology View 14 other Masters in Gerontology in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Our minimum admission requirement for international applicants is 75% or 3.0 on a 4 point Canadian scale, with an accredited university degree equivalent to a Lakehead University 4 year degree.
- We advise all international students to apply early, as admission into our programs is competitive. Should you wish to apply to a thesis program, we strongly advise you to contact a potential supervisor and have your proof of English language proficiency complete.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15332 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7666 CAD per semester during 24 months.
National5552 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2776 CAD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Thunder Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.