Study programmeQuestions such as these are explored in the Coaching & Vitality in Organisations Master’s track:
- Which proactive and preventative steps can you take to ensure “healthy” career development?
- What can organisations do to contribute to job satisfaction and promote the long-term health and well-being of their employees?
- How can you return to work successfully and effectively after being absent due to work-related health problems?
The Psychology - Coaching and Vitality in Organisations programme of the University of Amsterdam prepares students for a career as an occupational and organisational psychologist or an occupational and health psychologist. The track also provides a sound basis for various other positions, such as:
- (Self-employed) Coach
- Career counsellor
- Occupational health consultant
- Learning & development consultant
- Reemployment and outplacement counselor
- Researcher on issues such as: vitality, healthy working conditions, and effective coaching techniques
- Interventions in occupational health psychology
- Methodology: Analyzing, presenting, and scientific writing
- Career management
- Conflict and cooperation
- HRM and psychological assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Coaching View 5 other Masters in Coaching in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ≥5 EC Basic knowledge of Psychology
- ≥24 EC Methods and Statistics courses in Psychology or Social Sciences of which ≥21 EC on quantitative research
- ≥9 EC Empirical research project (demonstrating your writing & research skills) on a Psychological or related Social Science.
- ≥4ec Knowledge of Personnel psychology on bachelor-2 or -3 level
- ≥4ec Knowledge of leadership, organizational culture and organizational structure on bachelor -2 or -3 level
- ≥4 EC Work motivation and occupational health psychology, on bachelor -2 or -3 level
- ≥4 EC Intra- and intergroup processes (e.g., group dynamics) on bachelor -2 or -3 level
Statement of MotivationInternational candidates who are non-native English speakers are required to submit official English proficiency test scores.International degrees should be equivalent to a Dutch academic Bachelor’s degree.
International16060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16060 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Amsterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.