Tinbergen Institute offers a Research Master's Program with three tracks: a track in economics, a track in econometrics and a track in finance.In the first year of the Economics (Research) programme of the University of Amsterdam, students receive rigorous training in the core subjects and tools of economics, econometrics and finance. In the second year, students specialize in their choice from the institute's many fields of research through field coursework and thesis research. In the second year of the program over 40 field courses are offered.
- Econometrics, Statistics and Fundamental Mathematics
- Programming in Econometrics
- TI Research Groups
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 44 other Masters in Econometrics in Netherlands
- You must have at least a Bachelor’s diploma, preferably in economics, econometrics, mathematics, or physics
- The Bachelor’s program should have been completed before the start of the Research Master program
- GRE scores
- An excellent command of English is crucial. Students whose native language is not English are therefore required to demonstrate English proficiency
- Students should be strongly motivated to pursue a PhD in economics, econometrics or finance at the Institute. Such motivation will be assessed by a written Statement of Research Interests and Purpose of Study
- Two reference letters are required to support your application
- An interview may be part of the selection process
International15700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Amsterdam
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.