Help organisations reach their goals
Controlling ensures the integrity of processes, procedures and information systems, and provides timely, meaningful and understandable financial information and analysis. Controllers assist everyone in working together in their respective roles efficiently to provide accurate and fresh financial data and analysis in a form everyone can understand.
A good controller anticipates the information needs of management and provides timely financial data, analysis and recommendations. And lets management know about all the important financial aspects surrounding the business.The Control (Accountancy and Control) programme of the University of Amsterdam emphasises the role that information plays in the management of organisations, focusing on both departments and people. Control is therefore about managing organisations: how to make sure the organisation reaches its goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Incentives and Control
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Data Analytics & Professional Skills
- Accountability & Risk Management
- Strategic Value Management
- Research Seminar Accountancy & Control
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Auditing View 79 other Masters in Finance in Netherlands
- If you want to apply for this Master’s programme, you need to hold an academic Bachelor's degree in Business or Economics, with a focus on Accountancy and/or Control
- The following courses should be included in the Bachelor’s degree: Management Accounting (intermediate level), Financial Accounting (intermediate level), Finance (introductory level), Quantitative research methods (intermediate level)
- English language proficiency
- GMAT or GRE scores
- A motivation letter
International17295 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17295 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Amsterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.