Throughout your time on the course you will develop your understanding of CBT and the theory, research and complex issues you may have to face in a professional environment.
- In the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy programme from Bucks New University, we will help you gain the necessary skills to support, provide care and improve the psychological wellbeing of others.
- Advanced Reflective Practice
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Theory & Practice
- Research & Integrated Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Cognitive Sciences View 192 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically students on this course have a relevant degree in psychology or equivalent from another field.
- You must also have at least two year's post graduation experience working with vulnerable adults and/or those with mental health problems.
- Some supervision is provided on the course. However, applicants will need to have access to a British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) accredited therapist for additional support and a clinical placement to enable them to put training into practice.
International10250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10250 GBP per year during 24 months.
National10250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for High Wycombe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.