There is an increased need for access to evidence based psychological therapies throughout the UK.
This course would be appropriate for those interested in the treatment of mental health problems and may include:
- mental health professionals
- occupational therapists
- social workers and other suitable graduates.
Professionals who are currently qualified in a different therapeutic approach may enrol for the PGDip in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapists may pursue careers within the NHS, the private or commercial sectors.
- Alternatively, the master's degree may lead to a PhD programme or a research career
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Reflective Practice
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Theory & Practice
- Research & Integrated Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Cognitive Sciences View 139 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have a relevant degree in psychology or the equivalent from an allied field.
- You must also have at least two year's post-graduation work experience working with vulnerable adults and/or those with mental health problems.
- It is a pre-requisite of the course that applicants have access to a BABCP Accredited therapist to supervise them and a clinical placement to enable them to implement their training into practice.
- Interviews will take place with short-listed applicants.
EU/EEA3350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3350 GBP per year during 24 months.
Part Time Home and EU, Academic Year 2020-2021: £3,350 for Year 1; £6,350 for Year 2
Living costs for High Wycombe
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.