Objective and degree
The distance learning Master (Blended Learning) of Evaluation (MABLE) programme from Technical University of Kaiserslautern provides the participants with the opportunity to acquire scientific knowledge and skills in the area of evaluation and monitoring, a necessary requirement for the design, implementation and management of evaluations.
Graduates are awarded a diploma from Saarland University, a certificate documenting conferment of the academic degree Master of Arts (M.A.) as well as an English-language Diploma Supplement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conducting and managing evaluations
- Data collection and data analysis methods
- Economic evaluation and M&E in context of organisations
- Key qualifications for communication in the field of evaluations
- Evaluation Design
- Evaluation of sustainability and Sustainable Development Goals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Sustainable Development Data Science & Big Data View 48 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- University degree (bachelor, diploma) or equivalent
- Officially certified copy or original of school graduation certificate
- Relevant work experience (at least one year after your primary university degree)
- 20 ECTS (about 500h) experience in statistics and social research methods
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Plus the social contribution of currently EUR 112 per semester.
Living costs for Kaiserslautern
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.