Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience - Neuropsychology from Maastricht University also contains several courses that focus on improving your academic skills, such as writing papers and research proposals, providing you with an excellent basis for an academic career. But you will also have the opportunity to combine clinical and research internships, which means that positions in healthcare will also be open to you.
The programme also provides you with a solid background for careers in a variety of other settings, which may include the following:
- scientific research and policy functions in research institutes
- somatic and mental health treatment institutions
- forensic institutes
- centres for educational research and counselling
- insurance providers
- government agencies
- pharmaceutical, food, and medical technology industries
- Brain Damage
- Behavioural Disorders
- Advanced Statistics
- Practical Training
- Basic Cognitive Psychological Skills
- Arousal and Attention
- Neuropsychological Assessments
- Stress, the Brain and Depression
- Executive Control
- Advanced Statistics
- Human Neuroimaging
- Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- Neuropsychological Rehabilitation
- Psychiatric Epidemiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- First selection round deadline: 15 January
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Cognitive Sciences View 39 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recent passport picture: the passport picture must satisfy certain requirements.
- A copy of your passport or your EU/EEA identity card: make a copy of the page with your personal details.
- A copy of your most recent certified grades transcript and a copy of your certified diploma if you have obtained it.
- Your curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation, in English, max. 500 words. Make sure to indicate your chosen specialisation at the beginning of the letter.
- Provide information about your academic background (Information Sheet Forensic Master + Research Master).
- Ask for two academic references.
- Copy of your language test with sufficient results (if applicable).
International18200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.