The Hospital Management programme from University of Kiel focuses on enabling graduates to participate actively in the processes defining clinical health care management.
Hospital Management delivers an economics-oriented education as well as training in skills that are essential for responsible leadership activity such as interpersonal skills. The programme is designed for extra-occupational participation to allow graduation parallel to your professional obligations.
FeaturesGraduates gain the degree Master of Hospital Management. The programme has been accredited by FIBAA. If we have raised your interest, click here for more information on Hospital Management.
- Business studies and management are central topics on the curriculum for four semesters; they are accompanied by modules on health legislation and health-care politics.
- Additionally, ethics in medicine is a topic and communication and leadership skills will be trained.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Health Human Medicine View 206 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form of your educational background
- Copy of your passport – Please make a copy of the photo page of your passport (with your name and photo)
- Payment receipt for the UNI-ASSIST application fee
- School-leaving certificate entitling the holder to study at university in his/her home country, with a list of subjects and grades
- University certificates (e.g. your Bachelor's or Master's degree) including the corresponding list of subjects with individual grades
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
No tuition fee; instead a social fee must be paid each semester for student services, which currently amounts to €267.
Living costs for Kiel
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.