In Germany and many other countries this is the base for higher positions in industry and commerce or for a career in university and research. You will have specialized in the field of functional materials and project management on the Material Science and Business Administration program from the University of Kiel .
The alumni have got a solid knowledge in the fields of functional materials like sensor technology, microelectronics, energy technology, nanotechnology, optics, smart materials, biomaterials and life science, as well as in the field of economics like for example marketing, organization, entrepreneurship, technology management, human resource management and business taxation.
They have deepend knowledge and skills in research and development, engineering, analysis and process, project management and business administration.
- Master Lab
- Electron Microscopy
- Semiconductors and Defects
- Smart Materials
- Thin Films
- Cell Mechanics
- Advanced Organic Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Business Administration View 150 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form of your educational background
- Copy of your passport – Please make a copy of the photo page of your passport (with your name and photo)
- Payment receipt for the UNI-ASSIST application fee
- School-leaving certificate entitling the holder to study at university in his/her home country, with a list of subjects and grades
- University certificates (e.g. your Bachelor's or Master's degree) including the corresponding list of subjects with individual grades
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
There is no tuition fee for studying at CAU Kiel! This applies to international students as well.
Living costs for Kiel
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.