Since its founding, the Beihang University, where the Mechanical Engineering program is taught, has consistently ranked among China’s key academic institutions. Its aspirations, history, and development are closely aligned with China’s growth, rejuvenation, and social progress.
Building upon its contributions to Chinese society, the university is forging a path toward world-class status based on its unique characteristics.
The university consistently generates academic discoveries that advance many disciplines, making an average of at least one significant scientific finding every one to two months.
In recent years, Beihang has been highlighting the leading role that senior faculty play in leading cross-disciplinary international research and supporting international researchers driven to address the most intractable scientific issues on the platform offered by the International Research Institute for Multidisciplinary Science.
- Intelligent Optimization Computing
- Advanced Principle of Mechanics
- Sheet Metal Forming Technology
- Academic Writing & Presentation
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology and Systems
- Fluid Power Transmission & Control
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 361 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Beihang University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and Beihang University rules.
- Applicants must be non-chinese citizens with a valid passport, under the age or 35 in general, and have a bachelor degree or have the equivalent educational background of a bachelor degree.
- Requirements of English-Medium Programs: English Proficiency for applicants from Non-English Speaking Countries: or college indicated language proficiency (ability to take courses in English).
- Applicants should meet the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC.
International4723 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4723 EUR per year during 30 months.
- RMB 35,000 Per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.