At International Business Studies from Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) special attention is given to the variety of approaches that businesses choose to adapt their international operations to the diversity of laws, business practices, and cultures across the globe. Students acquire all the skills necessary to succeed in an international environment.
Master of International Business Studies Alumni started working after completion of their studies in highly reputated companies, such as:
- Bosch Rexrodt AG
- GfK Group
- Remondis International
- Roedl & Partner
- Roland Berger
- … and many more.
- Environment of International Business
- International Management
- International Strategic Management
- International Functional Management
- International Information Management
- International Finance and Change Management
- Soft Skills
- International Corporate Sustainability
- International Relations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 72 other Masters in Finance in Germany
- Curriculum vitae including passport photo (2 pages max.)
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree
- Transcript of university records.
- High school graduation certificate (“international baccalaureate” or “Abitur”) and transcript
- Certificates of further foreign languages spoken, if applicable
- Proof of experience abroad, e.g. an internship certificate, copy of registration card, scholarship, transcript, etc.
- A digital copy of your application video in a common format, e.g. MP4 (more information can be found below under the section ‘selection criteria’)
- Applicants from China, Vietnam, and Mongolia will have to include APS certification
- Bachelor’s degree in International Business, Business Administration, Management, Economics or a related subject, and the respective, individual GPA in this degree
- English language proficiency (at least TOEFL 105, IELTS 7.5)
- Relevant experience abroad (at least three months outside of your home country)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The FAU does not charge tuition fees. However, each semester students must pay a fee for student services (52 EUR) and public transportation (75 EUR).
Living costs for Nuremberg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.