“Understanding” involves parsing linguistic input, determining its literal and non-literal meaning and representing the meaning in a computational formalism; generation reverses this process.
Researchers in this area of Control Science and Engineering at Beihang University are interested in developing programs that can “understand” and generate natural language. Research in this area is now being applied in commercial systems for tasks such as automatic or semi-automatic translation from one language to another, information retrieval and intelligent aids to writers.
- Optimal Control
- Navigation Principle
- System Identification
- Nonlinear Systems and Control
- Intelligent Devices
- Linear System Theory
- Fault-Tolerant Flight Control
- Virtual Instruments
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 71 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should abide by the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and Beihang University rules.
- Applicants must be non-chinese citizens with a valid passport, under the age or 35 in general, and have a bachelor degree or have the equivalent educational background of a bachelor degree.
- Requirements of English-Medium Programs: English Proficiency for applicants from Non-English Speaking Countries: or college indicated language proficiency (ability to take courses in English).
- Applicants should meet the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC.
International4723 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4723 EUR per year during 30 months.
- RMB 35,000 Per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.