Electrical Engineering at Beihang University
“Understanding” involves parsing linguistic input, determining its literal and non-literal meaning and representing the meaning in a computational formalism; generation reverses this process.
Researchers in this area are interested in developing programs that can “understand” and generate natural language. “Understanding” involves parsing linguistic input, determining its literal and non-literal meaning
And representing the meaning in a computational formalism; generation reverses this process.
- Optimal Control
- Navigation Principle
- System Identification
- Nonlinear Systems and Control
- Foundation and Application of Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Intelligent Devices
- Linear System Theory
- Fault-Tolerant Flight Control
- Virtual Instruments
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 55 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form for Master Program
- Copy of the page with personal information in the passport (ordinary passport)
- Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of expected graduation date from the University studying currently
- Notarized Transcripts
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination
- Certificate from the financial guarantor of the self-supported applicant and bank statement
- Proof of Application fee payment
- Non-Criminal Record Report (If applicant is unable to provide this document, as a substitute, applicant should explain the situation and provide a non-criminal record commitment in handwriting)
- Integrity Commitment Letter to ensure the authenticity of all the application materials you provide.
International4435 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4435 EUR per year during 30 months.
National4435 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4435 EUR per year during 30 months.
- 35,000 Yuan/Yr.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.