Electronic Science and Technology at Beihang University
The comprehensive strength of the college has undergone historic changes and has achieved leapfrog development. At present, the college has 5 first-level disciplines, communication and information systems and electromagnetic field and microwave technology are national key second-level disciplines, information and communication engineering, electronic science and technology, and optical engineering are three Beijing first-level key disciplines, and two national defense priorities Disciplines, two specialties of the Ministry of Education, 9 undergraduate majors, 2 engineering master's fields, 14 engineering doctoral and master's programs, and 3 post-doctoral mobile stations.
It consists of the Department of Information and Communication Engineering, the Department of Electronic Science and Technology, the Department of Optoelectronics and Information Engineering, and a teaching experiment and practice center. There are more than 2500 students, and the ratio of graduate students to undergraduate students reaches 1:1.
- Design Proficiency for Signal Processing
- Fundamentals of Information Theory
- Modern Digital Communications Technology
- Computer Communication Networks
- Microwave Engineering
- Academic Writing and Presentation
- Digital Signal Processing
- Stochastic Process Theory
- Antenna Theory and Design
- Advanced Electromagnetic Theory
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 442 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form for Master Program
- Copy of the page with personal information in the passport (ordinary passport)
- Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of expected graduation date from the University studying currently
- Notarized Transcripts
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination
- Certificate from the financial guarantor of the self-supported applicant and bank statement
- Proof of Application fee payment
- Non-Criminal Record Report (If applicant is unable to provide this document, as a substitute, applicant should explain the situation and provide a non-criminal record commitment in handwriting)
- Integrity Commitment Letter to ensure the authenticity of all the application materials you provide.
International4435 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4435 EUR per year during 30 months.
National4435 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4435 EUR per year during 30 months.
- 35,000 Yuan/Yr.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.