Public Health at Cyprus University of Technology aims to train health professionals and new graduates of a wide range of relevant disciplines (e.g. biology, mathematics, medicine, nursing, psychology) in acquiring the technical and soft skills demanded by the public health sector in the 21st century.
The current faculty members form a dynamic and energetic team of young scientists with a wide a range of research interests, including environmental and lifestyle risk factors of obesity and diabetes, epidemiology of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, the human exposome, and the use of systematic reviews and meta-analysis in relevant areas of public health research.
The Master program in Public Health will provide knowledge and expertise to a wide range of new graduates and professionals in order to make a difference in their communities and beyond by succeeding in advancing the overall health of populations locally as well as globally.
An MPH degree could open doors far beyond the commonly assumed government career path. It can also serve as a tool to boost an already established career in the health sciences or the healthcare sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Epidemiology
- Basic Biostatistics for Public Health
- Health Informatics
- Research Ethics in Public Health
- Infectious Diseases and Antimicrobial Resistance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 months
- 26 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Late applications will be assessed depending on availability of places in the programme.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 15 other Masters in Health Sciences in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree or its international equivalent and have a background in health sciences, biological sciences, social sciences, mathematics or another relevant a discipline.
- Applicants must have an accredited Bachelor’s degree, awarded by an accredited institution in the country where it operates, or an equivalent to Bachelor’s degree as judged by the Cyprus Council for the Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications (KYSATS). Undergraduate students that are about to graduate can apply for a master’s programme, considering that they expect to receive their Bachelor’s degree before commencement of the master’s programme.
- Candidates would therefore need to provide a proof of English proficiency.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2050 EUR per semester during 14 months.
EU/EEA4100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2050 EUR per semester during 14 months.
Living costs for Limassol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.