- Industry Placement Option available.
- Hands-on application of skills learnt through simulated trading via the Bloomberg terminals.
- Exemptions are available from main professional bodies ACCA and CIMA.
- Graduates of this Financial and Investment Analysis MSc programme from the University of Northampton which complete the professional exams can expect to take up roles within Asset Management, Accounting and Finance, Investment Banking (Mergers & Acquisition), Wealth Management, Equities, Private Equity, Risk Management, Research, Corporate Banking, Consulting, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Hedge Funds and Information Technology.
- MSc Financial and Investment Analysis provides in-depth theoretical and practical skills for specialist roles in the finance and investment industry. You will develop analytical and critical skills which enables you to tackle simulated real-life problems and challenges in the finance industry. Grounded in ethical and responsible approaches, this programme is aligned to investment and risk management professional bodies and responds to the demands and challenges of the dynamic financial services industry.
- Exemptions are available from main professional bodies – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management View 852 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- If you hold a recognised first or second class honours degree from a UK university or international equivalent in finance, banking, accounting or a related discipline then you will be eligible to apply for this course. If you hold professional qualifications you will also be considered for entry onto this course.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7470 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7470 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Northampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.