This Applied Clinical Psychology (Online) programme from Diploma MSc will give you a better understanding of the role of psychology within healthcare settings, allowing you to apply your knowledge of clinical psychology to your clinical practice.
The online MSc in Applied Clinical Psychology course aims to:
- Equip the individual with a broad understanding of clinical psychology, skills in critical appraisal and application of knowledge for direct patient benefit/service development and future study.
- Equip students with life-long learning and advanced problem-solving skills that they can apply to clinical practice in clinical psychology.
- Enable graduates to demonstrate the ability to lead complex tasks and processes in the delivery and advancement of psychologically informed health care.
- Enable graduates to confidently work in teams in multi-agency, multi-cultural and/or international contexts.
- Enable graduates to critically evaluate the delivery of psychological care to patients/service users.
- Equip students with a systematic understanding of evidence-based psychological interventions.
- Enable graduates to use relevant understanding, methodologies and approaches to address complex issues of clinical care across the spectrum of healthcare specialties caring for patients with psychological needs.
- Equip students with the ability to critically evaluate evidence and guidance for clinical psychology and implement best practice and innovation in complex patient scenarios.
- Develop skills in leadership, adaptability, critical thinking and self-reflection.
- Extend student knowledge of research methods and application to practice.
- Extend the scope of practice by exploring a professional subject area in more depth utilising knowledge gained in the previous modules.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Clinical Psychology
- Core Clinical Skills
- Therapeutic Approaches
- The Psychology of Common Mental Health Difficulties
- Specialist Applications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 56 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Possess a good first degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) in psychology, awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent, or be a registered healthcare professional working in a setting where they can apply learning to practice.
- Provide evidence in a personal statement as to how they can apply learning to a practical setting.
- Be involved in a setting where they can reflect on practice (e.g. – workplace, voluntary work).
- Have the ability to communicate their ideas effectively. Basic IT skills (e.g., word-processing, email and Internet) will also be expected.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.