Study this Energy Technology programme at Uppsala University, to gain in-depth knowledge of new energy technologies combined with knowledge and skills in innovation and entrepreneurship. Within the programme, you will study different sustainable energy technologies, as well as economic, social, legal and ecological aspects of these.
There is a special focus on innovation and entrepreneurship, as well as product development and how innovation can be realised in commercial contexts.
- After graduation, you can work with energy and innovation at companies and organisations, or continue with postgraduate studies at universities.
- Previous students in the programme have been employed by Energias de Portugal (EDP), Porsche AG, InnoEnergy Scandinavia, and others have started their own companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industry Applied Project in Energy Technology
- Energy Efficiency in Historic Buildings
- Solar Energy - Technology and Systems
- Hydroelectric Power - Technology and Systems
- Hydroelectric Power and Control Power
- Power System Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 78 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree, equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen, from an internationally recognised university.
- Language requirements
Living costs for Uppsala
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.