At Electrical or Mechanical Engineering - Mastertrack Artificial Intelligence Engineering Systems from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) students will be able to address problems in complex engineering systems from both sides, thus bridging a gap which is increasingly relevant to technical developments.
- You will find AI applied in research laboratories, banks, (government) organizations, hospitals, multinationals and internet companies, to name a few.
- Almost all graduates quickly find the job they are looking for in business and industry, as a designer, an engineer or a project leader. Some start up their own company. For others, the research in the department proves to be so interesting that they decide to carry out their own doctoral research.
- Our alumni are often employed by ASML, TASS Software Professionals and Philips. You can also find them working as consultants in companies such as Capgemini, Oracle, Cordys, Accenture and KPMG, or as researchers in universities both in the Netherlands and in other countries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You can choose from a range of elective courses presenting state-of-the-art, specialist knowledge on topics currently being researched in our research groups. These electives are designed to prepare you for your final graduation project.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Mechanical Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 10 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified copies of your Bachelor's degree in the original language.
- Certified/authenticated translation (to English or Dutch) of your degree and academic transcript (if necessary)
- Proof of language proficiency in English
- A copy of your passport
- A concise description of subjects from your previous degree(s).
- Résumé / curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of reference
- A summary of your dissertation (in English)
- Proof that you application fee has been transferred to TU/e or proof of Dutch nationality.
- Proof of financial means.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.