At Architecture, Building And Planning - Mastertrack Smart Mobility Data Science and Analytics from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) you will gain analytical skills to extract hidden patterns of big mobility data and learn advanced statistical methods to build forecasting models which will be used as planning tools. You will apply the knowledge you gain in projects during which you will work on real mobility challenges.
With our track, you will not just gain a degree as a data scientist in transportation and mobility. You will graduate with training in entrepreneurship & innovation, practical experience in the industry, and a strong network throughout the EU, unlocking incredible opportunities for your career in the world of Big Mobility Data. The skills acquired during the program are highly demanded in all the sectors related to mobility and transport and at every level in the industry – private companies in logistics and transport management, ride-sharing startups, the automotive sector, and cities and public institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Urban Planning
- Urban research
- Open innovation
- Design science methodology
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Smart Urban Environment
- Entrepreneurial marketing
- Philosophy and ethics
- Management of product development
- Automotive human factors
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Data Science & Big Data Urban Planning View 45 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s degree encompassing a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university.
- Degree Certificate/Diploma in its original language and translated into English
- Official and stamped transcript of records in original language and translated into English.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Curriculum Vitae including details on your academic and professional career.
- A letter of motivation
- An official colour ID such as passport or National ID
- A copy of your passport
- A concise description of subjects from your previous degree(s).
- Résumé / curriculum vitae
- Two letters of reference
- A summary of your dissertation (in English)
- Proof that you application fee has been transferred to TU/e or proof of Dutch nationality.
- Proof of financial means.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2168 EUR per year during 24 months.
EIT Urban Mobility tuition:
- EU/EEA - 4000 EUR
- NON-EU/EEA - 16000 EUR
Living costs for Eindhoven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.