At The Law and Business in the Czech Republic and Central Europe from Charles University special emphasis will be given to the legislative impact of the European Union and also to the aspects of Private International Law.
Students at The Law and Business in the Czech Republic and Central Europe from Charles University will:
- gain broad exposure to various fields and relevant regulations.
- become lawyers or will be working in the economic sector as in-house counsels, auditors or attorneys specialized in Business Law.
- Business and Commercial Law
- International Business Transactions
- Introduction to EIJ Law
- EU Internal Market
- Intellectual Property
- Financial Law
- International Economic Law
- Public Policy and Public Regulation of Business
- Moot courts
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Business Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 3 other Masters in Business Law in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill in the application form
- Submit the application form together with all the documents the faculty requires.
- Pay the application fee.
- Application Form (available online)
- Motivation Letter
- Candidates must hold a university degree in law
- 2 Letters Of from university professors
- For non-native speakers Of competence in the English language
- Curriculum Vitae
- List Of previous scientific publications (if applicable);
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.