In Physical Education and Sport from Charles University students see deeply to the above mentioned areas of education. They also learn wider background of pedagogy-psychological, university and the branch specific bases. In the subjects of didactics of individual fields of sport the students prove the application of their knowledge and skills in the teaching process. The Study Programme offers the Specialization Health Education and Education in Nature and Coaching Specialization .
CareersThe graduates can work as physical education teachers at all types of secondary schools. They can also widen their knowledge and skills in the particular branch by choosing one the Specializations Health Education, Education in Nature, Coaching with a Sport Specialization. The Programme also enables the graduate to apply for any form of postgradual education including the Doctoral Study Programme.
- Pedagogy of sport
- Physiology in stress conditions
- Fitness and healthy lifestyle,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 4 other Masters in Sports Sciences in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Charles University and/or in Czech Republic, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The applicant have to attach a confirmation issued by a sport doctor that the applicant is "able to study at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport where an increased physical strain is expected."
- Admission to Post-Bachelor studies (Master's programme) is conditioned by completed education in Physical Education and Sport.
- Application form
- letter of motivation (in relation to the study programme)
- proof of qualifications (e.g. a legalized copy of documents certifying completion of secondary education in the case of a Bachelors programme, or a legalized copy of a Bachelor´s diploma in the case of a follow-up Master’s degree programme),
- curriculum vitae
- letter(s) of recommendation for study,
- internationally recognised certificate proving the applicant’s English language skills.
International6180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6180 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6180 EUR per year during 24 months.
160000 CZK / year
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.