Pharmaceutical Sciences from Charles University focuses on pharmacology, natural drugs nad drug forms, esp. knowledge of pharmaceutical analysis and drug research.
Students at Pharmaceutical Sciences from Charles University will:
- be qualified specialists in various fields of pharmacy.
- have theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in the field of drugs and pharmaceuticals, drug discovery and development and pharmaceutical analysis.
- have knowledge of metabolism, mechanisms of drug effects, drug use rules, toxic effects, and evaluation of drug-related scientific data.
- Pharmaceutical Botany
- Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry
- Human Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Biochemistry and Pathological Biochemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Health Sciences View 3 other Masters in Pharmacy in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Charles University and/or in Czech Republic, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Fill in the application form
- Submit the application form together with all the documents the faculty requires.
- Pay the application fee.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree before entering the first year of a follow-up Master’s degree programme;
International7600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA7600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7600 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.