The Technopreneurship programme at the University of Luxembourg is extremely innovative. On one hand, it provides students with a base of knowledge on topics reflecting current issues and those at the cutting edge of Smart ICT, and on the other hand, it serves as a catalyst for growth in the ICT Industry by offering practical examples and case studies illustrating the use of technical standardisation as a tool to give common technical language, build trust, and foster effectiveness in Smart ICT.
The Master degree is also supported by the European standardisation organisations, namely the European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC), as well as the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI).
This Master degree aims for the students to transfer smart secure ICT knowledge directly into technical innovation, through the prism of the competitive and innovative tool of technical standardisation, during their internship in collaboration with their company. The Master covers various Smart ICT technologies, such as Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchains and Distributed Ledger Technologies, while addressing Digital Trust aspects related to these technologies (smart secure ICT).
- Smart Secure ICT and Innovation
- Technical Standardisation
- Smart ICT Technologies
- Security for Smart ICT
- Management of Business and Technical Innovation
- Digital Intelligence
- Legal Aspects
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Registrations will open in September
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Entrepreneurship Artificial Intelligence
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Candidates for admission are required to have at least one of the following degree:
- Bachelor degree in ICT, Business, or equivalent, having at least 3 years of experience after the bachelor degree in any of the following domains: ICT, Standardisation, and Technopreneurship; the admission file should then proceed through validation of prior learning and experience (“validation des acquis") to accrue the recognised components to the equivalent of “level of master - 240 ECTS”.
- Master degree (at least level of master 1 - 240 ECTS). This level should be obtained by either having a level corresponding to a master M1, contemplated by an academic recognition
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6400 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Luxembourg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.