At General Medicine - 2nd Faculty of Medicine from Charles University the first three years are spent learning theoretical and pre-clinical subjects, the other half of the course focuses on clinical subjects.
Our educational tradition, along with academic excellence and our commitment to prepare students for a successful career in primary care or subsequent fellowship training, make the Second Faculty of Medicine an outstanding choice for your medical studies. Graduates are awarded the degree ‘Doctor of General Medicine’ (MUDr.).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biophysics and Medical Physics
- First Aid, Meeting with the Clinicians
- Histology and General Embryology
- Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Integrated Block Microbiology/Pathology
- Medical Informatics
- Medical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 13 other Masters in Human Medicine in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill in the application form
- Submit the application form together with all the documents the faculty requires.
- Pay the application fee.
- a completed Bachelor’s degree before entering the first year of a follow-up Master’s degree programme;
International12734 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12734 EUR per year and a duration of 72 months.
EU/EEA12734 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12734 EUR per year and a duration of 72 months.
330000 CZK / year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.