At General Medicine - 3rd Faculty of Medicine from Charles University the first three years are spent learning theoretical and pre-clinical subjects, the other half of the course focuses on clinical subjects.
CareersAfter successful completion of study, students receive the title MUDr. (M.D.) and may apply for positions in all M.D. specialization fields.
- Biophysics and Medical Physics
- First Aid, Meeting with the Clinicians
- Histology and General Embryology
- Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Integrated Block Microbiology/Pathology
- Medical Informatics
- Medical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 8 other Masters in Public Health in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill in the application form
- Submit the application form together with all the documents the faculty requires.
- Pay the application fee.
- a completed Bachelor’s degree before entering the first year of a follow-up Master’s degree programme;
International13506 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13506 EUR per year during 72 months.
EU/EEA13506 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13506 EUR per year during 72 months.
350000 CZK / year
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.