World Indigenous Studies in Education from Queen's University is offered part-time blended (online and on-campus) for students with experience in Aboriginal communities or World Indigenous issues. The first summer of the program is on-campus at Queen's University and the remaining courses are online.
Students at World Indigenous Studies in Education from Queen's University will:
- develop as leaders in education through teaching, research, and professional collaboration.
- have an impact locally, nationally and internationally by working with our expert researchers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Design and Implementation
- Understanding Curriculum
- Contemporary Curriculum Theory
- Scholarly Writing and Dissemination
- Assessment of Student Growth and Achievement
- Topics in Literacy Education
- Second/Foreign Language Education
- Adult Education
- Improving the Art of Teaching
- Learning as Transformation
- Psychological Foundations of Learning
- Development of Language and Literacy
- Inclusion of Exceptional Learners
- Psychology of Reading
- Psychology of Exceptionalities
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Area & Cultural Studies Ethnic Studies View 13 other Masters in Ethnic Studies in Canada
- Professional experience in Aboriginal and/or world indigenous education or a related field, a B.Ed. degree or its equivalent, and a minimum of a B- (70 - 72.9%) average in a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent; OR
- Two years of professional experience in Aboriginal and/or world indigenous education or a related field, and a minimum of a B- (70 - 72.9%)average in a Bachelor's Honours degree or its equivalent; OR
- A B.Ed. degree and a background in Aboriginal and/or world indigenous issues, and a minimum of a mid-B (73 - 76.9%) average in a Bachelor's degree or its equivalent; OR
- Demonstrated significant professional experience in Aboriginal and/or indigenous education or related field
- Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee
- Language Requirements
International2217 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2217 CAD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National995 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 995 CAD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
per 3 unit course
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.