Business Administration Accelerated from Queen's University curriculum has been designed to be complementary and additive to the content of your undergraduate business program. Rather than relearning fundamental concepts you have already studied, the program focuses on advanced management topics that can help you take your career to the next level.
Students at Business Administration Accelerated from Queen's University will:
- strengthen their learning
- build their network.
- solidify relationships with your fellow participants and professors
- The Strategic Vision Tool Box
- Strategic Transformation
- Integration and Implementation
- Creating High-Performance Teams
- Leadership and Interpersonal Skills for Managers
- Ethical Leadership and Decision Making
- Advanced Managerial Finance
- Financial Accounting: Valuation and Analysis
- Governance and Control Systems
- Managing in the Global Environment
- Advanced Managerial Economics
- Building Customer Value
- The Brand-Driven Organization
- Maximizing Return from the IT Investment
- Strategic Operations Management
- Strategic Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Creativity for Product and Service Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
As this is a highly competitive program, we encourage you to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 68 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- An undergraduate degree in business, commerce or a related field with a minimum B average and completion of the following prerequisite business courses with a B or better grade
- Application Form
- Resume: a current resume that includes academic experience, work experience, memberships in professional associations, and volunteer and community activities.
- Official Transcripts
- Cover Letter
- Two References
- Personal Interview
- Letters of Recommendation
- Language Requirements
International78950 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78950 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National78950 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78950 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.