Social-Personality Psychology from Queen's University focuses mostly on adults, and in contrast to clinical psychology, we typically study what is normal or the average person’s response rather than what is abnormal. Much of social-personality psychology shares some overlap with cognitive psychology except that our stimuli are social objects like oneself or other people.
Students at Social-Personality Psychology from Queen's University will:
- be prepared for a variety of positions not just in academia but also government and industry.
- present their research or developing issues in social-personality psychology including tutorials on new methodological and statistical techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design of Experiments
- Multivariate Statistics
- Cross-Cultural Psychology
- Attitudes and Attitude Change
- Social Cognition
- The Self
- Judgment and Decision-Making
- Structural Equation Modeling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 31 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must complete a 4 year bachelor’s honours degree in psychology (or equivalent degrees in adjacent areas, such as cognitive science or social behaviour) in order to be competitive. Statistics and research methods will also enhance your profile.
- Application Fee
- Language Requirements
- Letters of Recommendation
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12927 CAD per year during 24 months.
National5773 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5773 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.