Cognitive Neuroscience from Queen's University covers the whole range from single cell physiology all the way up to complex social behaviour in animals and humans.
Students at Cognitive Neuroscience from Queen's University will:
- study the sophisticated connections between action and perception.
- delve into human cognitive abilities such as language comprehension, the allocation of focussed attention, or the mechanics of memory formation.
- work on the neurophysiology of motivation, anxiety, and addiction.
- Motion capture technology
- Brain imaging
- Signal processing
- Virtual realities
- Computer vision
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience Health Sciences Cognitive Sciences View 21 other Masters in Cognitive Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must complete a 4 year bachelor’s honours degree in psychology (or equivalent degrees in adjacent areas, such as cognitive science or social behaviour) in order to be competitive. Statistics and research methods will also enhance your profile.
- Application Fee
- Language Requirements
- Letters of Recommendation
International12927 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12927 CAD per year during 24 months.
National5773 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5773 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.