At Business Administration and Juris Doctorate (Double Degree) from Queen's University the experience and knowledge you’ll gain being part of a team-based program will be an advantage. Employers are demanding those skills when they’re recruiting and we’re delivering with well-rounded graduates, ready for the marketplace.
- Operations & Logistics
- General Management
- Data & Analytics
- Advanced Portfolio Management
- Analytical Decision Making
- Consumer Focused Marketing
- Corporate Valuation & Mergers and Acquisitions
- Creating & Executing Market-Based Strategy
- Decision-making in Competitive Environments
- Digital Execution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Domestic - rolling admissions
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Legal Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 123 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
- Complete your application form online
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE Score
- English Proficiency Test
- Cover Letter
- Two Professional References
- Two Video Questions and One Written Response
- Personal Interview
International102100 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 102100 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National83100 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83100 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.