International Law Programs from Queen's University offers networking opportunities, including a career options evening with alumni and friends of the program. Students choose either International Business Law or Public International Law.
Students at International Law Programs from Queen's University will:
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the field of international law from leading practitioners in the field
- Find out how to build a career in international law
- Build lasting friendships and networks with their classmates, instructors, and alumni
- Be ahead of the curve, as international law is increasingly relevant in all aspects of law
- Enjoy the cultural experience of living, studying, and travelling abroad
- International Law
- Criminal law theory
- Multiculturalism, citizenship
- Distributive justice, democracy, public reason, libertarianism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law International Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 20 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in Canada
- JD/LLB with a B+ average normally required.
- On-line application (currently $110 fee)
- Two Recommendations
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume.
- Statement of Objectives
- Research Proposal
- Writing samples
- English-Language Proficiency
International5322 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5322 CAD per year during 12 months.
National5322 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5322 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kingston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.